I am looking for a Personal Assistant to work with MWG Ltd (scroll to end to find out who we are)
- Looking to self publish your book in the next 12 months?
- Interested in starting your own business?
- Keen to learn about everything involved in self publishing; book writing & production, printing, distribution and even marketing?
- Interested in working with and assisting a new self publishing company?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, this exciting opportunity might be ideal for you.
I am looking for a Personal Assistant on a volunteering basis to carry out general administration and secretarial duties for 4 months (September to December 2010) in the production, distribution and self publishing of my book.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Travel and lunch reimbursements
- First hand insight into the world of self publishing
- Support and training within the role
- Financial sponsorship of relevant industry fairs or business set up workshops that are directly related to the fulfilment of your role
- An opportunity to learn inside tricks of the publishing trade
- Useful contacts to use for the self publishing of your own books
- Discounts where possible for your future publishing e.g. in book production, editing, cover design, etc.
- Free MWG ISBN if eligible for the distribution of your future book
What is expected:
- *Committment of one day a week from 9am to 5pm for the 4 months (weekends included)
*Must be able to travel to the MWG office in Enfield, UK
*Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft packages including MS Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF software
*Must be willing to learn
*Must be able to work unsupervised
*Must be reliable, honest and enthusiastic
*Must be interested in business set up and development
*Interest in self publishing very desirable but not essential
*Must agree with the Spirit of the company’s Christian statement of faith but does not have to be a Christian
Still Interested? Then email email@example.com today with your name, email, address, contact number, current CV and any relevant questions for clarification. More details and application form will be sent to you on receipt of your interest. Interviews will be taking place in August.
About MWG – Memoirs with God Limited is a new publishing company I set up to self publish my book about overcoming the spirit of fear. In the next 12 months, MWG is set to publish at least 4 new books written by myself and more titles by other authors. MWG will also offer self publishing consultancy services to new authors interested in learning about the self publishing process at a very competitive rate.
This is the best time to join MWG and really be a part of something big and exciting that is set to revolutionalise the world in the most unimaginable way possible.
May God bless and keep you in His presence forever, Amen
Dr Elizabeth F Babatunde